Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break and Photos of Us!

I have a few days of Spring Break this week, and since I actually get weekdays off, it's one of those rare times Josh and I can actually go somewhere together! (He's always busiest on the weekends... which makes sense, given that he's doing church ministry.) There will be photos soon, but right now we're in and out, but mostly just out, so it's making posting difficult. But, I just wanted to assure you I'll be back soon.

In the meantime, you should head on over to The Popes and take a look at the fashion aftershoot Josh and I did this past December! It was on pretty much one of the coldest days I've ever experienced in Seattle (I think the high was 28), but we had so much fun that it totally made it worth it! 

Airika and Gerald Pope are amazing and fantastic photographers -- and I'm not just saying that because they're my sister and brother-in-law (though I felt that you should know for full disclosure). They are incredibly fun to be with, work really hard at what they do, and have some seriously ridiculous talent. So, check out our fashion aftershoot, and be sure to leave a comment there on which photos are your favorites!

No comments: