Monday, March 15, 2010

55 - Purple Bump

The bump is back! As it should be, right? I think it's only fitting that it will be the final photo I post here from Patye, Minh, and Amelie's shoot. Yes, consider this the "official" end to my unofficial week of photo vacation. I have been taking pictures since I got back to Philly, but this shoot was really where my heart was in regards to photography, so I decided to post them instead. Sometimes you just have to make those decisions, right? And these photos are definitely what I wanted to share with you. I hope you enjoyed them -- and I'd appreciate any feedback you may have!

Also, not that I have much (i.e. any) experience in this regard... but it seems to me that little Lucy is, um, not exactly so little. I hope she can hang in there another 2 months! =)


Patye, Minh, and Amelie, thanks for letting me share in and document part of this journey with you -- I'm quite honored. I love you all so much and I can't wait to see you again very soon... and meet Lucy when I do!

No comments: