Thursday, March 25, 2010

65 - Buds of Spring, Part II

Last week I wrote about how Spring was popping its head out a little bit in Philly, and put up a few posts sharing some of the blooms and buds.  

Well, one week ago exactly I posted Buds of Spring. I walk by these shrubs as I go between two of the campuses of our school, and as I went by a couple days ago, I couldn't believe how much change there had been. Thus, today's "Part II" of the post. 

I went back and did my very best to take photos from about the same angles - I think I may have even found the same broken stem. But, check it out, and be amazed at what can happen in one week... 

(I'm re-posting last week's photos at the bottom so you don't have to go back and forth between the posts.)





And here are last week's photos...





3 comments:

Robin said...

so lovely! hooray for spring!

Barb said...

We've seen winter and spring from this vantage point. Is summer coming?

Hannah said...

Maybe! I've been thinking I might check in on it every week or two... I think it'd be interesting to do an on-going record throughout the seasons. Though, we're still definitely just TRYING to have spring here. Summer's still a ways away...