Tuesday, March 30, 2010

70 - Car Views

We spent a number of hours driving during our short spring break trip (a total of 4 days). Here are a few things I saw... from inside the moving car, that is.


Yes, me. I definitely saw a lot of that. It happens when you're constantly looking out, in the rearview mirror, reflections in windows, etc.


Buildings. Fun ones. Funky ones. Fabulous ones. (Sorry, I needed another word that began with 'f'...)





Then there were some interesting signs and sayings...



And also a really cute kid at a corner shop...


2 comments:

Robin said...

I love these pictures. All of them. I don't know how I'm not seeing them until now. Are you back-dating posts? I totally understand how that's helpful organizationally, but if you leave your most current post on the current day for a day or two, it will come to the top of my blog list and then I will know that you've updated your blog and I'll read it and write you comments. :o)

Hannah said...

Haha, yes, I am back-dating them... but all in order! So I'm averaging probably 3 posts every 2 days right now as I try to catch up, but they're all being published in order. So I'm not inserting some in that are getting missed. But they are updating more quickly than usual. =) Hopefully you can catch up though, because your comments make me happy!

Oh, and I'm glad you like the photos! It's always a challenge to get stuff when driving, so it's fun adjusting/learning how to capture things here and there. =)