Saturday, September 18, 2010

156 - Little Jack

Oooooh! I'm so excited to share these photos with you! 

I know I'm super behind on posting things -- I tried to take photos to Seattle with me to edit, and let's just say, I had some issues. So, no work got done in the month of August. However! I'm back now, and I'm so delighted (truly) to share these images of sweet baby Jack. 


Jack is the son (and firstborn) of my dear friend, Kristin. In her previous (maiden) life, Kristin was known as Ms. Cain and taught down the hall from me during our Teach For America years. She taught 3rd, I taught 2nd, and we shared many laughs, tears, frustrations, and joys during those first years of teaching. I'm not sure I would have survived without her! 

Needless to say, she and her husband, Dave, got married a couple years ago, and have now welcomed little Jack into the family. We'd talked about doing newborn photos in mid July, but Jack was pretty anxious to get started on life, and made his entrance about 3 weeks early. While we didn't get newborn newborn photos, he was still pretty tiny 3 weeks in (as you can see), and so adorable, incredible, and beyond wonderful. Am I gushing yet? =)




Kristin: I love you, I think! Thanks for letting me hang out with you and your boys. Congrats again, you two!

No comments: