Thursday, February 10, 2011

182 - B&B's Orange

My parents have had beautiful gardens and yards for... well, probably for as long as I've been alive (and then some). I don't think I really realized the time, effort, and love that goes into maintaining such beauty until just a few years ago when I tried planting one for the first time. Even now, Josh and I have had vegetable gardens, but not beautiful gardens (and they really only survive because of Josh, at that).


Over the next couple posts I want to share just a few of the incredible plants and flowers my parents tend to... starting with my favorite color -- orange!




Also, all of these shots are straight out of the camera -- no color adjustment whatsoever. They really are just that amazing.


1 comment:

Barb said...

More, more, more please!