Thursday, July 1, 2010

132 - How Many Can YOU Count?

When we were out at Valley Forge we had a few visitors.

First Mom ventured out...

Then the babies!

But you've gotta watch out for strange people. Hiding in green grass is the best way not to be seen. Duh. 

But really, as long as Mom's around, it's all ok...


And yes, I know deer aren't really "that exciting"... but I really just sort of go crazy for any animal. And seriously, I think Josh thought I might start hyperventilating when we saw this - I made him sit for about 10 minutes just watching. 


Also, I don't have a wide angle lens, so this is only about half the view (and half the final count). But, that said, it was still pretty awesome. Go on, give it a try. Click on the image to make it larger, then see -- how many can YOU count?


No comments: