Sunday, July 11, 2010

142 - Wedding, Part I

I have some exciting news. Thanks to my friend, Greg Hardin, of Gregory Lee Photography, I got a chance to second shoot for my first wedding! It was a bit of a rainy day (we grabbed about 2.3 minutes of non-rain), and though it was a bit different than I'd expected, it was a really great experience... I definitely learned a lot. =)




We spent most of the time doing "family" shots -- the couple really wanted to make sure their family and friends were documented, and with the family they were combining (5 kids between the two of them), it's understandable! But, I still managed to sneak in a few more "fun" shots in here and there. 




And, I may or may not have stolen the bridesmaids for 27 seconds at one point to run outside (in the rain) for a couple shots...



As I mentioned, there are a few kids in the families coming together to form a new one -- the couple referred to themselves as the "new Brady bunch". With smiles like these, I think they're off to a good start. 




I've got a couple more posts coming... check back next for the ceremony shots! =)

No comments: