Wednesday, July 14, 2010

145 - Baby Roman

Right now I seem to be in a place in life where all of my friends are having babies. At one point, I tried to count the number of friends who have had/will have babies between March-September. Want to guess how many? I stopped counting at 18.

While Josh and I are not planning on having kids anytime soon (when we got married, I told him we were on the 5 year plan... 2 years later, we're still on the 5 year plan - 5 years from now, that is), I absolutely love loving on all my friends' babies. Because yes, I love kids... but, let's be honest, at this point, I love giving them back, too. =)

Anyway, I've got a few family and newborn sessions for you in these next few weeks, and I'm so excited to share them.

To start things off, we're going to visit little baby Roman. I know, right? Roman! You haven't even seen him yet and you know he's awesome. His parents, Matt & Shin, are absolutely wonderful, and SO MUCH FUN. Totally willing to go with anything. And they also make really adorable kids. So, without further ado, meet 10-day-old Roman!






No comments: