Tuesday, February 16, 2010

28 - The Littlest Roommate


Meet Sofia:


Sofia was (and probably always will be) my youngest non-family roommate. She and her mom were two of my roommates the year right before Josh and I got married. Even though she's just newly 5-years-old, she really enjoys life. She's always having fun, playing, and seeking out the newest adventures... but you can also catch glimpses of a child who listens and observes what's going on around her, too. Above is a shot of her taking pause from playing the drums (which were about as big as she), and I love the quiet, thoughtful, and even tender moment captured.

1 comment:

Cam said...

Aaawwww!!!! Thank you for the lovely description of my daughter and you captured her very well in this picture...we loved having you as a roommie!