Sunday, January 17, 2010

Introducing.... Miah!!

About a week ago as I was starting to get this project into motion, I was talking with one of my dear friends and old college roommates, Miah. I was sharing my ideas for this, and she decided to jump in on it with me! Miah is one of the most encouraging people I know and I am SO EXCITED to have her doing this project with me!


Miah currently resides in Dallas, but she has literally traveled the world over. She came back from 2 years in China just in time for my wedding (well, it was Josh's, too, but you know what I mean), and I have small tokens of her world's travels scattered throughout my life: a bag/purse from Tanzania, artwork from China, a beautiful bright orange scarf from Europe (which I'm actually wearing right now!)... amongst other things! As she has traveled the world, Miah has taken pictures, journaled, and blogged (when able, of course). She's also done some journalism work writing travel tips and advice, but I'm so excited that she's going to be digging into her photojournalistic side this time around.


It will be great to have someone to hold me "accountable" and work to stay on track with, but who also gets the giving grace side of things, too. I'm excited to come up with various themes, and see what pops up on each of our sites. (We may use the themes from the actual 365 Project site, or just come up with our own. Feel free to send your ideas along, too!) If you ever want to join in on the project with your own site, we'd love it! You can even just join in for a day, a week, a month... you get the picture. =)

Miah's going to be posting her photos at Miahruth's Blog, so be sure to check out her photos each day, too!

No comments: