Friday, January 22, 2010

3 - Treasure Down the Drain

I have a confession to make: I don't think I'm going to end up posting all of my photos on the exact date they were taken... but I do think I'll be posting them within 24 hours of taking them. Make sense?

Basically, I'm really excited to post and will probably generally try to post in the morning. It's just part of my semi-obsessive planning personality. So, some photos will actually be taken the day of, but some may be within 24 hours (I actually took this one yesterday afternoon). But, it's 24 hours. Still technically a day. So I'm calling it ok.

I found this during my very late lunch walk yesterday (about 2:45pm). Treasure, simply tumbling down the drain...





P.S. Thanks for the support so far for Jacob's Haiti project... he's willing to work on this for some time to come! They make great presents, too - wouldn't you want to receive a gift and know that it was a part of something much bigger - that it was having a significant impact in people's lives? =)

No comments: