Friday, April 9, 2010

80 - Messiah College

On Friday I had to take a random trip for work out to Messiah College, outside of Harrisburg, PA. Although it was a lot of driving, and I was by myself, it was actually a pretty fun change of pace. Getting out of the city I was reminded that there are actually people who signal to change lanes! And if YOU signal, they'll actually let you over!Shocking, huh? 

Also, as I was driving, I got to see some fun sites, but since I was, well, driving, I couldn't take photos of them. Some of my favorites included "Great Scott Farm", a wild turkey (amongst many, many other more traditionally-seen countryside animals), and a road named "West Girl Scout Road". No joke.

Anywho. I didn't really get to spend much time on campus, so these are all "from the car" pictures. But, here's a little taste of Messiah College...




I actually rather like the clouds in this photo. You can click on the photo to make it bigger, if you'd like. I think I'm going to have to start looking for a new blog template sometime soon here, as I can't make these horizontally aligned photos very large (they get cropped off), and that's just no fun at all. Ho hum.

No comments: