Saturday, April 3, 2010

74 - Green Thumb

We've been having some ridiculously warm weather in Philly lately. Yesterday, it was 91 degrees. And yes, you read that correctly.Ninety-one degrees. In April. Ridiculous, right?

This weekend it was actually a little bit "cooler" -- it was only in the high 70s. So Josh took the opportunity to do some gardening in our back yard. The previous owners actually had a number of flower plants in our little L-shaped plot, but we decided to transplant the flowers so we can use the space to plant vegetables and herbs. Mmhmm.

But before we could plant those, a good deal of weeding and re-potting needed to be done. I have such a great husband, huh?




2 comments:

Robin said...

This is so exciting. I can't wait to see more pictures of your garden!!

Hannah said...

I can't wait to grow more things in our garden!! Well, to be honest, Josh is actually a lot better at gardening than I am. But, I do a REALLY good job of using up everything we grow =)