Monday, June 21, 2010

122 - Dad's Day

Whew. It's been a while!

Remember two weeks ago how I was all sick, and trying to catch up on posts, and all of that? Well, right after I started catching up... I got sick. Again. With something totally different and SO much worse. I actually ended up in the ER last Monday, and took almost the entire week off from work. It wasn't pretty. Nor pleasant. When you're little, being sick almost isn't so bad, because you get to stay home from school, get loving attention from Mom or Dad, and read and be coddled all day. At least, I did. But now that I'm an adult? Ugh. My problem is probably that I never stay home when I start getting sick so that I can fight it off... I just keep going until I'm so sick I can't do anything else. And by that point? Pure misery.

Anyway. Enough about that. I'm about 75% of the way back, I'm back at work, and I'm ready to start taking and sharing photos again. Because for the first time since I started this project, I actually didn't taken any photos -- for almost a week. However, my dad suggested yesterday that as part of my Father's Day present I post every day this week. So, I'm going to try, and in honor of my dad and all dads, here are a few of Nadia and her dad to get started.




No comments: