Friday, June 4, 2010

118 - I'm Back!

It's true! I've been gone a week... but I'm back!

I don't even know how to begin to describe the workshop last weekend... but perhaps some words from its ending might help. Right before we finished the workshop, we shared 1-2 words about how we were feeling following the intensely-filled days. Mine?

Hopeful.

Released.


I'm not sure that now is the time to go into all of the details around those two words... but they're also not ideas/feelings/things I throw around easily. "Simply" put, it was a wonderful, challenging, freeing, exciting, inspiring, creativity-building, moving, and awesome weekend, to be sure. And I've got a lot of great new friends, too. =)

Since I'm still playing catch-up, I'm just going to leave you with one image from the weekend... a real eye-catcher. =) I'm not usually about the "blown out" look, but this was one I took right after switching from a darker area of the room, and hadn't adjusted my settings. However, I just love her eyes and can't get away from this image!



What are your thoughts on it? I'll be back with more, soon!

No comments: