Monday, November 8, 2010

176 - Theo Chocolate

If you're ever in Seattle, you must visit the Fremont neighborhood. It's a great place to wander around, filled with the unique stores, yummy restaurants, great coffee shops, and everything in between. For starters, there's a Belgian tavern and Theo Chocolate. Then, there's a drawbridge and a troll under the bridge. Need I say more? 


Well, I won't say more about Fremont, but I will say more about Theo Chocolate. My sister clued me in a number of years ago about Theo, and my oh my, is their chocolate delicious! Besides having pretty much the best chocolate around, Theo was the first organic chocolate factory in the US -- prior to their opening, all chocolate was imported from Europe. Now, Theo is the only organic, fair trade, bean-to-bar chocolate factory in the country. Pretty sweet, huh? 


When you go into the store, they have EVERY kind of chocolate available for sample on the floor. It's ridiculous. And amazing. And irresistible. You can pretty much make a meal of it! And don't forget to take the factory tour before you go! :)


3 comments:

Barb said...

A wonderful post for chocoholics such as myself...but why "salt" on chocolate? I wonder...

Josh Chen said...

I love you! I miss the beautiful pictures. When's the next one? =)

Airika Pope said...

Mhmm...I love Theo Chocolates.